School Opening Guidelines 2021
Based on the National Medical Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19) directions, we at Noor Al Diyar Private School aim to ensure the safety of all our students and staff. Thus, we are adopting the Traffic Light System in our operations and educational activities, during these exceptional circumstances, that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought about. Below are the main health and safety guidelines the school will be following:
- The conduction of COVID-19 rapid tests for students and staff depending on Ministry of Education guidelines.
- Temperature screening checks on everyone who enters the school, on a daily basis.
- Procedures for the sanitization and cleaning of all school facilities will be implemented, based on Ministry of Education, back to school guidelines, for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Strict enforcement of social distancing will be applied based of the following Traffic Light System Levels:
- Green: Consistent use of social distancing of at least 0.5 meter for in person learning.
- Yellow: Consistent use of social distancing of at least 1.0 meter for in person learning.
- Orange: Consistent use of social distancing of at least 1.0 meter for in person learning.
- Red: Transition to online learning.
- Our school’s transportation services will implement the bubble system which takes into the consideration the above social distancing measures.
- Emergency cases will be detected and dealt with based on a higher authority approved guideline.
Academically, the school will be adopting two learning approaches. The first will be where students receive learning online (optional at the green, yellow and orange levels and compulsory at the red level). The second approach is a blended learning approach which includes both online learning and in-person classroom learning (optional at the green, yellow and orange levels).
* Parents play an important role in ensuring the efficacy of online learning. Therefore, we kindly ask they consider the followings points:
- Provide a suitable environment for learning to ensure your child/ren are not disrupted by electronic games, T.V. shows or other potential distractions.
- Communicate with the teachers on a continuous basis to ensure your child/ren are provided with the required learning materials and tools.
- Frequently check and discuss with your child/ren on who they are communicating with online.
- Make sure to monitor and observe your child/ren while studying online.
- Monitor the amount of time they are using the internet.
(* Ref: MOE Back to School Guidelines 2021-2022)
For more details, please find attached the School Opening Guidelines for the Academic Year 2021-2022.View the School Opening Guidelines