- Fully connected campus
- Computing suites
- Interactive whiteboards throughout school
- Two sport courts
- Large Astro Turf football pitch
Performing arts facilities
- Purpose built auditorium with performance stage and high –specification AV and lighting systems.
Stimulating and engaging libraries
At the turn the millennium, advances in technology meant that many believed that the days of reading books were numbered and tablet reading, or audio books would replace the traditional method. However, decades later the tradition stands strong, as the most effective way to increase cognitive development. From the smell of a new book to the turning of the first page, nothing has replaced this experience.
We believe that instilling a love of books in our students, at an early age, will give them a sense of wonderment each time they pick up a book that will last a lifetime. Students will go on weekly adventures to our libraries which are exciting regular experiences where they will be surrounded by thousands of books that cater for every interest.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide state of the art facilities, including fully equipped laboratories where students can study safely. In this rich learning environment, our highly trained science teachers and laboratory assistants will inspire Bahrain’s future scientists and instil in all our students, the burning desire to keep searching for the answers to the most fundamental scientific question of all … why?
- Medical clinic
- Students and teachers’ cafeteria
- Indoor and outdoor play areas for both foundation and primary levels
- Large breakout spaces outside classrooms for group work
- Isolation Room
- Large parking lot with a capacity for 257 vehicles
In this section
End of Year Exams
Parent Teacher Meetings for KG1toGR 9
KG2 Graduation & Last Day of Term & Schooling